Church Administrator (32+ hours)
We are looking to hire someone to develop an office environment that acts as the hub of communication for the church, and provides efficient clerical office management and improvements in day-to-day operations.
The primary roles of this position are Admin support for the pastoral staff, oversight of the church database, and church communications (internal and external).
- SPIRITUAL - This role assumes an active role on our team, therefore qualified individuals will demonstrate a love for people, a love for God, and a love for our church.
- RELATIONAL: Possess a warm and friendly persona that is obvious and contagious to everyone who contacts the church.
- CREATIVITY: Continually look for ways to effectively communicate existing church-wide programs in creative ways that will evoke a response from the congregation and community.
- COMPUTER PROFICIENCY: Must be extremely comfortable working with desktop and mobile applications, possess the ability to maintain and update all digital media platforms on a regular basis including the church website.
- WRITING: Adapt written text to match the medium through which it is being communicated. Communicate clearly and effectively using the written word.
- DESIGN: Knows or can quickly learn and direct basic design principles utilizing software such as Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
Submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click below for a complete job description.